Earlier this week Scott Wright of Streetwise Security Zone and I got together and created a podcast exploring security issues that product managers wrestle with when they transition to a SaaS model to deliver their product. Scott in this podcast offers some great tips and advice on the following topics:
- Moving from isolated software products to offering them as a service
- Basic considerations for securing services, assurance for customers
- Separating data between clients who could be competing with each other
- User login security considerations
- Who administers users, and who administers the system?
- The big picture – communicating new kinds of risks to senior management
I highly recommend product managers visit Scott’s website and blog to expand their knowledge in security. Thanks Scott!