Ateala Management offers consulting, contracting and training services to help you create a business-driven product management infrastructure. Being able to efficiently decide what capabilities and features to build into your products and to deliver on a consistent basis is the life-blood of any hi-technology organization. Whether they are small, medium or large or a startup, failure to achieve this will have dire impact on the organization – unsatisfied customers, inability to expand within existing and into new markets – affecting revenue and market share.
Here is a summary of our services:
Product Management Process Engineering
- Definition and implementation of a product management process focused on meeting your business needs and the dynamics of your market for either on-Premise or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery models.
Strategic Product Planning
- Introduction of new products or re-focusing of current products to meet the needs of the market.
Feature Prioritization System
- Customized framework for product managers to manage capabilities and features from request to delivery.
Product Management Assessment
- Evaluation and scoring of existing product management capabilities, activities and processes.
Feature Requirements Management
- Elicitation, organization and management of requirements for specific product features and capabilities.
- Objective setting and alignment of the feature set to meet business objectives.
Beta / Trial Program Management
- Coordination of activities to run a Beta or Trial program.
Product Launch management
- Management and coordination of launching the product.
Product Management Training and Coaching
- Business-driven training and coaching programs for product managers and their managers.